Campers are taken on a journey across some of British Columbia’s most stunning locations while learning the essentials of outdoor leadership and environmental stewardship.
Dates: July 3 to July 23, 2018
Ages: 13-17 (Co-ed)
Price: Early bird (before December 16, 2017) $3,349 CDN + 5% tax.
Regular $3,599 CDN + 5% tax.
Includes instruction, food, accommodation, most camping gear, camping fees and transportation while on trip. Does not include flight and some optional activities.
Locations: Whistler, Vancouver, Squamish, Sunshine Coast, Sechelt Inlet, and Halkett Bay Provincial Park
Core Recreational and Educational Elements: language and cultural immersion, alpine hiking, ocean canoeing, white water rafting, connections with Indigenous culture, backpacking, life, social and outdoor leadership skills development.
- Hike the incredible trails of Whistler, Vancouver’s North Shore and the Sunshine Coast
- Paddle along the majestic coastlines of Howe Sound and Sechelt Inlet
- Sleep under the stars in some of BC’s best Provincial Parks and enjoy some peaceful rest in your tent
- Experience the beauty of Whistler Village, the beaches of Vancouver, white water rafting in Squamish and the incredible sunsets of British Columbia
- Learn the basics of front and back-country camping, ocean canoeing and orienteering, alpine hiking, and more!
- Be supported by experienced and skilled instructors who will provide supervision for 24 hours a day for the entirety of the program
- Participate in leadership and canoe certification
- Learn about leadership styles and competencies of leaders
- Partake in language and cultural exchange experiences with other youth
- Participate in a half day community project